BSN's Syntha-6 is an ultra-premium protein that tastes 'ridiculously' delicious! This multi-functional AM to PM protein powder contains 6 individually complete proteins, each with varying digestive rates and distinct amino acid profiles. This combination ensures that your muscles are fed for up to 8 hours with the highest quality combination of proteins available in the world. To enhance this ultra-premium blend, Syntha-6 has also been fortified with BCAA's, muscle-sparing glutamine peptides, Aminogen for greater digestion, heart-healthy medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and essential fatty acids, along with 5 grams of fiber for improved digestion and increased nutrient uptake. Not only does Syntha-6 produce 'ridiculously' delicious protein shakes, it provides you with a healthy meal, perfect for your busy lifestyle. Other highlights of BSN's Syntha-6 include:
• Sustained Release (up to 8 hours of amino acid nitrogen delivery)
• Multi-Functional A.M.-P.M. Protein Blend
• 6 Different Ultra-Premium Proteins (nutritionally complete/complete amino acid profiles)
• Active Protein Utilization Enzymes (Aminogen® and Papain)
• Branched-Chain Amino Acids and Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
• Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), a fast-burning energy source
• Glutamine Peptides
• Great Source of Fiber
• Aspartame Free
• 8 'ridiculously' delicious flavors
Syntha-6 Proprietary Protein Matrix:
Each of Syntha-6's proteins provides a unique and complimentary profile of amino acids and absorption rates, ensuring that your muscles never run out of protein building blocks.
1. Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate (2-3 hour digestion rate)
2. Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate (2-3 hour digestion rate)
3. Egg Albumen (2-3 hour digestion rate)
4. Milk Protein Concentrate (4-6 hour digestion rate)
5. Calcium Caseinate (6-8 hour digestion rate)
6. Micellar Alpha and Beta-Caseins and Caseinates (6-8 hour digestion rate)
BSN's amazing Syntha-6 formula also features:
Glutamine Peptides: Glutamine peptides serve as efficient sources of glutamine for maintaining whole-body glutamine supplies, and thereby, muscle protein balance.
Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes (Aminogen and Papain): This protein utilization system promotes optimum protein digestion and absorption, improving uptake of amino acids by the muscle.
Fiber Matrix: Fiber supports gastrointestinal health, increasing the surface area that the body can absorb nutrients across, which increases nutrient uptake and utilization.
MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides), and EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids): MCTs are a fast-burning energy source, much like a carb. They promote the oxidation of fat over carbohydrate, and help regulate appetite. EFAs (essential fatty acids) are not produced by the body and must be consumed in order to prevent deficiency.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids: Contains more than adequate amounts of every amino acid required in the human diet.
BSN's Exclusive Advanced Flavor Technology: A breakthrough in flavor technology that replicates some of the most mouthwatering shakes you have ever tasted.